If you’ve been injured in an accident, Stephen Paulus can help. Stephen’s injury practice is comprehensive and includes representation for all types of injuries caused by a variety of accidents:
- Car Accidents – Any injury sustained from a motor vehicle accident can have a detrimental impact on your life. We can help you through the legal process and help you gain the compensation you deserve.
- Truck Accidents – Trucking accidents can be extremely complex due to the aggressive defense tactics employed by many trucking companies as well as drivers’ insurance companies. If you have been injured in a truck accident, be sure to protect yourself and gain the compensation you deserve with an experienced legal counsel.
- Premise Liability – Premise liability cases cover injuries sustained on someone else’s property. These cases are often referred to as slip-and-fall cases and are often due to the negligent maintenance of the property owner.
- Product Liability – Defective products such as toys, power tools, and medication hard consumers every day. The manufacturers of these faulty products have a duty to keep consumers safe.
- Medical Malpractice – Medical professionals like doctors, nurses and anesthesiologists can make mistakes, such as missing a diagnosis, diagnosing an illness too late, and mistakes in surgery and medication dosage. Medical professionals like doctors, nurses and anesthesiologists can make mistakes, such as missing a diagnosis, and mistakes in surgery and medication dosage. If they fail to abide by their duty of care, their negligence can result in serious injuries.
- Workers’ compensation: If you have sustained an on-the-job injury, contact us to guide you through the workers’ compensation benefits process.
All personal injury cases are taken on a contingency basis. This means that you will pay no attorney fees unless we recover money for you.
If you have been injured due to the negligence of someone else, contact the Paulus Law Firm by phone (573-775-1400) or by email (email@example.com) to set up an initial consultation.