If you’ve been injured in an accident, Stephen Paulus can help. Stephen’s injury practice is comprehensive and includes representation for all types of injuries caused by a variety of accidents:
- Car Accidents – Any injury sustained from a motor vehicle accident can have a detrimental impact on your life. We can help you through the legal process and help you gain the compensation you deserve.
- Truck Accidents – Trucking accidents can be extremely complex due to the aggressive defense tactics employed by many trucking companies as well as drivers’ insurance companies. If you have been injured in a truck accident, be sure to protect yourself and gain the compensation you deserve with an experienced legal counsel.
- Premise Liability – Premise liability cases cover injuries sustained on someone else’s property. These cases are often referred to as slip-and-fall cases and are often due to the negligent maintenance of the property owner.
- Product Liability – Defective products such as toys, power tools, and medication hard consumers every day. The manufacturers of these faulty products have a duty to keep consumers safe.
- Medical Malpractice – Medical professionals like doctors, nurses and anesthesiologists can make mistakes, such as missing a diagnosis, diagnosing an illness too late, and mistakes in surgery and medication dosage. Medical professionals like doctors, nurses and anesthesiologists can make mistakes, such as missing a diagnosis, and mistakes in surgery and medication dosage. If they fail to abide by their duty of care, their negligence can result in serious injuries.
- Workers’ compensation: If you have sustained an on-the-job injury, contact us to guide you through the workers’ compensation benefits process.
All personal injury cases are taken on a contingency basis. This means that you will pay no attorney fees unless we recover money for you.