Effective date: December 01, 2019
Paulus Law Firm, LLC. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the pauluslawfirm.net website (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Site and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Site – pauluslawfirmllc.com website operated by Paulus Law Firm, LLC.
- Personal Data – Data regarding a living individual who can be identified from the data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data – Data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Site or from the Site infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies – Small files stored on your device (computer or device).
Information Collection and Use
We may collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and/or improve Site for you.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP Address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Site.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies – We use Session Cookies to operate our Site.
- Preference Cookies – We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings when visiting our Site.
- Security Cookies – We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Paulus Law Firm, LLC. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Site
- To notify you about changes to our Site
- To all you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so
- To monitor the usage of the Site
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues regarding the Site
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Paulus Law Firm, LLC. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Paulus Law Firm, LLC.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Site (“Service Providers”), to provide the Site on our behalf, to perform Site-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: [email protected]
By phone number: 573-775-1400